Monday, February 6, 2012

Loving Someone with Asperger's Syndrome

My self-help book for partners of people with Asperger's syndrome has just been printed and is being sent to me as I write this.  It will be available in bookstores soon!  Alternatively, you can come to the book launch event that we are holding at our Alternative Choices office at 319 Vine Street, # 110 in Olde City Philadelphia, PA (19106) on Friday March 16 from 5:30-8pm.  It is a book that hopefully will help those of you in intimate relationships with someone who has AS to navigate a loving relationship with your partner.  I just found out today (not sure why it was a secret) that the publisher received at least 5 very favorable reviews from people who read the initial manuscript including Dan Gottlieb and Tony Attwood.  I am very much looking forward to your feedback about the book and about your experiences loving someone with Asperger's syndrome.  Cindy Ariel

No comments:

Post a Comment